- The class tutor will generally teach the class for which they have responsibility.
- He/she will endeavour to get to know the class group, to encourage and support students in their studies, and to be aware of how the class is getting on.
- He/she will be a link between students, other teachers & parents.
- He/she will be a friendly, caring adult who takes an interest in the students and keeps an eye on them.
- He/she has administrative tasks – signing notes, permission slips, filling reports, checking homework journals.
- The tutor will encourage good behaviour, attendance & punctuality and will deal with minor discipline issues.
Class Tutors 2019/2020
|2R||A. M. KEHOE|
|TY1||M. P. PILKINGTON|
|5th YEAR IRISH||A. O’CONNOR|
|5th YEAR IRISH||L. DELAHUNTY|
|6th YEAR FRENCH||S. COMRIE|
|6th YEAR FRENCH||F. DOYLE|