- The year head has responsibility for an entire year group of students.
- The year head, with the tutor, is responsible for the welfare of the year group with particular emphasis on the academic progress and behaviour of students
- Year heads meet with members of the Care Team and with class tutors of their year group.
- Year Heads have strategies to recognise and acknowledge excellence, effort and contribution to year spirit
- They will organise assemblies with the year group to promote excellence, effort and contribution to the school.
Year Head 2018/2019
|1ST Year||Ms. C.Walsh|
|2nd Year||Ms C.Power|
|3rd Year||Ms. E.Ryan|
|Transition Year||Ms. M.P.Pilkington|
|5th Year||Ms. S.Comrie|
|6th Year||Ms. L.Delahunty|