The uniform is considered to be an essential part of life in Our Lady of Lourdes Secondary School. It is central to our identity therefore we expect the full co-operation of parents in ensuring that students are always correctly dressed.
The uniform consists of:
- Navy knee length skirt.
- Blue jumper with school crest.
- Blue check blouse.
- Navy knee socks/tights.
- Navy & Blue pin stripe Trousers (optional)
- Black or navy shoes only.
- School coat with crest.
- Any navy scarf
- Uniform Apron for Home Economics (available in Lawlors – New Ross)
- Uniform Apron for Art (available in Lawlors – New Ross)
Full school uniform must be worn neatly every day in school and while travelling to and from school. The school reserves the right to ask any girl to modify any item of school uniform.
Plain navy or black tracksuit pants/leggings
Navy shorts (optional)
Plain white T-shirt (round neck, V-neck or polo shirt)
Our Lady of Lourdes O’Neills navy half zip