Skip to content
- The year head has responsibility for an entire year group of students.
- The year head, with the tutor, is responsible for the welfare of the year group with particular emphasis on the academic progress and behaviour of students
- Year heads meet with members of the Care Team and with class tutors of their year group.
- Year Heads have strategies to recognise and acknowledge excellence, effort and contribution to year spirit
- They will organise assemblies with the year group to promote excellence, effort and contribution to the school.
Year Head 2020/2021
||M. P. PILKINGTON