Skip to content
- The year head has responsibility for an entire year group of students.
- The year head, with the tutor, is responsible for the welfare of the year group with particular emphasis on the academic progress and behaviour of students
- Year heads meet with members of the Care Team and with class tutors of their year group.
- Year Heads have strategies to recognise and acknowledge excellence, effort and contribution to year spirit
- They will organise assemblies with the year group to promote excellence, effort and contribution to the school.
Year Heads 2023/2024
|First Years||N Lynam|
|Second and Third Years||J Byrne|
|Transition Year||M P Pilkington|
|5th and 6th Years||L Delahunty|